Cool down with this summery salad. It features in our Holistic Health magazine and was submitted by one of our very own in-house nutritionists, Toni Chambers.
- 700g watermelon
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 180g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 bunch of fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the watermelon flesh into chunks, removing the peel, and place in a large bowl.
- Add the red onion, feta, mint and combine.
- Drizzle over a little olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.