These little veggie muffins are the perfect meal on-the-go to sneak some extra veggies into your day, in the most delicious way! Recipe makes 10 muffins.
- 1 capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 handfuls spinach - chopped
- 1 cup of grated zucchini
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, grated or finely chopped
- Pinch chilli flakes (to taste)
- ½ tsp paprika
- 8 large, free range eggs
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line 10 muffin tin compartments with baking paper or muffin wraps of choice.
- Divide capsicum, spinach, zucchini, onion and garlic evenly amongst each muffin compartment.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, add in the spices and garlic, and stir to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture into the muffin compartments, dividing evenly amongst all of them.
- Bake in the oven for 10 -15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
If you’re not a fan of these veggies, you can substitute in your favourite ones. You can also add mushrooms or your choice of meat if you so desire.