This is another recipe that’s easy to prepare in advance for a healthy option.
- 1 punnet organic cherry tomatoes (cut in half if you prefer)
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 can of organic butter beans, drained
- 1 can of organic cannellini beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- ¼ cup organic fetta
- Pre-heat oven to 180 (degrees Celsius).
- Combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar and toss cherry tomatoes through the mixture.
- Arrange the tomatoes on a roasting tray and roast for approximately 20 minutes or until they start to collapse.
- Combine the roasted tomatoes, drained beans, red onion and chives in a large bowl. Serve topped with organic feta